Schedule: From 24 march 2022 to 30 september 2022. Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at 00:00 to 23:59.
UVentrepreneurship StartUP has a dual objective:
Firstly, it opens a call -which will remain active throughout the year 2022- to select up to 10 entrepreneurial projects and that the student promoter of the same can enjoy a university experience in order to acquire and implement entrepreneurial skills that allow them to opt for entrepreneurship voluntarily and in parallel with the development of their careers. This modality encompasses the following set of services aimed at facilitating entrepreneurs:
- Work spaces located on the Tarongers campus where entrepreneurial projects can be developed under the supervision of the programme's academic coordination team, as well as mentoring and personalised advice.
- Access to training programmes and technical seminars according to the training needs identified.
Secondly, UVentrepreneurship StartUP summons 25,000 euros in prizes to select and recognize to recognize the best university entrepreneurship projects in four different categories:
- The UVentrepreneurship StartUP - CREATE category offers 10 prizes of €500 each to the best ideas in the initial phase that involve the development of a basic model without having an established company.
- The UVentrepreneurship StartUP - ENTREPRENEURSHIP category will award 5 prizes of €1,000 each to the best ideas in advanced stages of development involving a validated business model and the development of a minimum viable product or a prototype or proof of concept of the product or service without having an incorporated company.
- The UVentrepreneurship StartUP - ACADEMIA category will award 10 prizes of 300 € each to the best innovative business ideas that have their origin in a Degree Final Project, Master's Degree Final Project or doctoral thesis of any official degree of the Universitat de València and that can be converted into a possible and viable business opportunity.
- The UVentrepreneurship StartUP - SOCIETY category will reward established companies with the best business ideas with innovative entrepreneurial projects in strategic lines of action of the UVentrepreneurship Master Plan -inclusive, social and cultural entrepreneurship, rural entrepreneurship, women's entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in sustainable mobility, entrepreneurship in improving the quality of life and digital entrepreneurship-. In this category, 6 prizes of €2,000 each will be awarded.
The call for the UVentrepreneurship StartUP awards will be open until 16 June. The specific requirements for each category and the application procedure can be found at this link.
Entrepreneurship Unit (UVentrepreneurship).