Schedule: From 11 june 2021 to 9 july 2021. Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at 00:00 to 00:00.
Place: Universitat de València
The call for ideas aims to promote projects for social-cultural activities in the field of equality in diversity that are carried out by members of the university community and that take place in university facilities and spaces.
Students, teaching and research staff and administrative and service staff of Universitat de València can apply for these grants, both individually and collectively.
The activities could be:
- Creation, production and cultural or artistic dissemination, such as cultural activities and competitions, artistic or informative exhibitions, concerts, artistic interventions or performances, audio-visual or theatrical productions, recitals or other similar cultural activities.
- Educational and training, such as conferences, talks, courses, workshops, seminars, training days or congresses.
- Scientific dissemination. Publishing and publication activities are excluded from this call for proposals.
Proposals submitted to the competition must be carried out before 15 November 2021.
Each of the selected projects may receive a maximum of 1,000 euros.
Deadline for submission:
The deadline for submitting applications is 20 working days from the day following the date of publication of this call for applications on the notice board of Universitat de València. The call for applications was published on 10 June 2021, and the deadline for submission of applications is from 11 June 2021 to 9 July 2021 (inclusive).
Before submitting an application or making an enquiry, please read the terms and conditions of the call.
Applications must be submitted, duly completed, using the application form available on ENTREU.
In the menu of the “General” tab of the form, select:
- Type of Unit: Principal, Vice-principal and General Secretariat.
- Name of the Unit addressed: Vice-principal de Equality, Diversity and Sustainability
- Target group: I Contest Diversities Ideas
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com.