Schedule: From 1 august 2022 to 31 october 2022. Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at 00:00 to 00:00.
Place: Universitat de València
1ST CALL OF THE PROGRAMME TO ATTRACT INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PROJECTS LINKED TO THE AGRI-FOOD SECTOR OF THE HIGH TECHNOLOGY INCUBATOR IN SUSTAINABLE AGRI-FOOD AGROTECUV
To capture innovative business project linked to the agri-food sector for their incorporation into the pre-incubation, incubation and/or acceleration programmes of the High Technology Incubator for Sustainable Agri-Food (AgrotecUV).
All innovative business projects and start-ups linked to the agri-food sector:
- Entrepreneurs with a business project related to the agri-food sector.
- Startups linked to the agri-food sector.
- Researchers with lines of research related to agri-food interested in valorising their innovations through entrepreneurship.
- Students with an entrepreneurial spirit who develop innovative solutions to the challenges of the agri-food sector.
A maximum of 10 projects will be selected.
Each of them will be granted a financial endowment of €2,000 and an additional endowment of up to €2,500 for resources and services to be used during the development of the programme.
Deadline for submission of applications
The period for submitting applications will begin on the day following the publication of the extract of this call for applications in the Official Journal of the Generalitat Valenciana (DOGV) and will end on 31st October 2022 at 2 p.m. peninsular time.
Submission of applications and documentation
- Bases of the call
- Submit applications through the electronic registry of the Universitat de València
- Guidelines for the application submission
- Documentation to be submitted
- “Annex II. Registration form” completed and signed.
- “Annex III. Affidavit”completed and signed.
- “Annex IV. Image processing authorisation”completed and signed.
- Download the proof of delivery.
Resolution of the call
- Provisional resolution (to be published on the official notice board).
- Final resolution (to be published on the official notice board).
If you need help in submitting the application you can send an email to email@example.com.