University of Valencia logo Logo Information Service Logo del portal

Associations and groups registered in the Universitat de València Student Associations and Groups Census can apply for the use of classrooms, halls, outdoor areas and other areas of the Universitat de València, as long as they are not singular areas, teaching laboratories or other specific dependencies.

The use of the space must be linked to the aims and objectives of the group or association requesting it and, in any case, it may not involve activities that are detrimental to the fundamental rights and Statutes of the Universitat de València.

Information on the application process

  • You will have to contact the administrative unit responsible for the space you intend to use. Remember that the spaces can be managed by the centres or by the campus units: UC Blasco Ibáñez, UC Burjassot and UC Tarongers.
  • You must follow the reservation forms or systems established by each management unit.
  • If you need to apply for an exemption from payment of the use tax for the spaces requested, please contact the Student Office by email at
  • Any checks that may be considered appropriate with regard to the Census of Associations and the conditions for carrying out the activity can be made.