1st Instagram Contest Against Gender-Based Violence

Never before has a comment had so much impact.

We present the 1st Instagram contest against gender-based violence.

What is it about?

Leave a comment on our Instagram post with a phrase/motto that expresses your involvement in the fight against gender-based violence with the hashtag #FdEcontraviolenciadegenero and you can win up to €100.

Only one comment per user will be allowed. The two best comments will receive €100 and €50 respectively.

How to vote?

60% of the score obtained will depend on the number of 'likes' received by each comment, while the remaining 40% will be obtained from the score awarded by a jury.

Any member of the Faculty of Economics (students, teaching and research staff, administrative and service staff and trainee research staff) can participate.

Participate until the 18th of November. On 25 November we will publish the winning comments.

Participate and show your involvement!

Regulatory bases


ScheduleFrom 24 october 2022 to 18 november 2022. Every day at 00:00 to 14:00.


Place Faculty of Economics of the Universitat de València

Organized by

Contact fac.economia@uv.es